TITLE: HP L5015tm LCD Touch Driver
VERSION: 5.6.0 REV: A PASS: 3
This package contains the HP L5015tm single-touch driver, a video alignment
program, control panel program, tool tray application, and right-click/button
application for Microsoft Windows operating systems.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP74102.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 2a9cf87bf3b89dcca4be382d935f74e7
EFFECTIVE DATE: December 03, 2015
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP L5015tm Retail Touch Monitor
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32 Edition
Microsoft Windows 8 64 Edition
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 Bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 Bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition
HP L5015tm LCD Touch Monitor
- To avoid installation issues, close any open, running applications.
- One USB 2.0 port, which is connected with an appropriate USB cable to the HP
touch monitor (USB "A" Plug to USB "B" Plug).
- A powered on and connected HP L5015tm monitor (video input and USB upstream
- You must have Administrator access rights on your Windows system to install
the HP touch driver package.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. When
prompted, click the "Next" button if you Agree to the License Agreement.
3. Type a new location to which the HP touch installer program files should be
extracted, or just click the "Next" button to use the default location. The
copying process will begin.
4. After copying is complete, the HP Touchscreen Setup program runs and will
first ask you to select an application language.
5. For you next screen you must select the "Install APR Touchscreen Driver (HP
L5009tm, HP L5015tm)" option for touch to work correctly.
Touchscreen drivers and applications are then installed.
4. Click "Finish" to close the HP touch installer program.
NOTES: After the files have been installed, the file downloaded in Step 1 can be
deleted, if desired.
Copyright (c) Copyright 2015 HP Development Company, L.P.